16 September 2019

Update YGDA 79 and CC 21 E

My health really fluctuates a lot lately and my parents have been taking me to some alternative healing places so yeah, that is my excuse for this late (again) update. Well, enjoy!


YGDA 79CC 21 E (Last Part)


BTW, from some ads, I learn about the existence of Grammarly. But too bad the service that I wanted is not free (well, duh, lol) which is the one that can give suggestion to grammar structure or redundant word and even give a better word options for some. When I use the extension to check my previous chapter, I was surprised that there are 70+ typo/grammar errors in it. Boy, that is a good application for someone like myself indeed.

I would buy the appli if it was a one-time transaction. But unfortunately, the appli charged monthly. For someone like me who doesn't have a stable income yet, that monthly charge is quite expensive.

Well, will be trying to force my lazy ass personality to work regularly so I could have a more stable update. And I really should work on my paypal too.

Edit: my new working song https://youtu.be/Ejv0Gk-mGko

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

6 comments:

  1. Thank u always for ur great work...
    ^^...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hail Eros sama!!!πŸ€ŸπŸ€ŸπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ‘―πŸ‘―

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘™

    ReplyDelete
  5. So a bit about grammerly. You can take a yearly plan.

    Also keep an eye out for a deal. I got a year for around $80. And it's been worth it as I write a decent chunk of reviews and as a bonus my internet comments now are not as garbage as they usually are

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solution to thy prob??
    + nrg2xtc.blogspot.com +
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete