24 September 2018

After a month? Update! Double! CC and YGDA combo!

Here's the link:

YGDA 74 CC 20C

And here's the rant:

in short: got some talks about continuing university (again) which made me goes blank for a few days... then my paypal account being not getting service anymore because of my lack of attention... tried to contact the support center but no avail and decided to create a new account... but found out that I need a new bank account to link my new paypal account... what a pain... ah well, I still need to do it anyway because I need it... and tried no fap challenge... which is hard... but I do really feel the difference. So I think I might do fasting for a few days to keep my body fit. I don't think I can jump straight to nofap90 at once lol.

also, someone I used to hate is even feel worried about me. I kinda feel...... insulted somehow. ah well, after all I don't have anything for now. there's no use being arrogant. well, man, I don't really hate you, it's been so long anyway. It just that I psychologically don't want to have anything to do with you so well, sorry for being ignoring you.

(and the fujoshi(es) is screaming their lung out in the distance)

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

1 comments: