11 August 2018

I'm back. Here's update YGDA 73 and CC Ch20A

I'm back. Been thinking of going back but well, procrastination keep winning.

until our brave hero, Midehira, summoned me back from the depth of the abyss... okay, he just pm-ed me on twitter and asked about update. And from there, I somehow got the motivation to get back. Thank you man. and guys, thank him too.

well, here's the update 1st. after that I will rant like usual lol.


CC Chapter 20 Part ATmearn
YGDA 73Tmearn


Enjoy!

And rant will be updated soon.

And rant time!

1st: reason for long hiatus:

As I tell earlier if you guys remembered, I get back to university to try again getting a degree. long story short, when time to face back at my thesis (again), I got stressed like getting a writer block (again) and keep getting sick.

My parents have given me a lot help. and even finding a psychiatrist to find just what the hell is wrong inside my mind that made me this way.

Well, after telling the psychiatrist all the thing I kept inside my mind, I feel somewhat released from my depression...... until the time for the actual treatment.

The treatment is like a kind of hypno-therapy kind of treatment so I (am supposed to) get under hypnotic state before I get treated. But I don't feel being under hypnotic at all. my mind was all clear dammit! I tried to tell the psychiatrist that I am not getting enough hypnosis but the doctor just telling me to keep being relaxed and just follow her instruction and don't think too much. Well, what can I do beside obeying the doctor instruction.

and then into the treatment... the doctor actually told me to deny, yes, to deny the side of me that been weighting me back like lazyness, being not confident, lewd, antisocial(?), etc etc. and bring out the better persona that I want to get.

...
...
...
Maybe that treatment can be a success if I am not this deeply involved with the otaku world. Because denying myself... made me remember the shadow in persona series. and I somehow feeling resistant to it. I feel like I should embrace my darker self so we can go together to conquer the world or something so the suggestion for the hypno-therapy is all becoming a dud and I'm just getting back to my usual self. keep on being sickly in face of my thesis.

and finally, after entering a new semester, my father just decided that maybe getting a degree in computer is just not for me and told me to stop my college and find something else to do so I can support my own life.

my father told me to become tourist guide as I can speak 4 languages (Indonesian, Javanese, English, and Japanese) but working outside just seems to be a bother for me. I once joined a kind of Uber in my country but driving under the sun for an hour had made my body feel bad all over. so I stopped.

and yeah. I am planning to get back translating because that's the thing I can do best currently. I also slowly train my kanji reading skill and write a story by myself in qidian. but as you can guess.. the procrastination is strong. thanks to Midehira that pm-ed me in twitter that I got the motivation to trully come back here.

I also asked one of my friend to help me re-design the blog to look more simple (and to put more effective ads for more money) but well, I don't know when he will finished so I just focused myself on translating first.

Also, I got someone else who offer his help in translating CC. he already done some chapters but as I gone MIA, he also stopped working on. I feel bad for him but well... I have it coming for me. sorey again mate, I even forgot who you are.

Hmm... enough rant maybe? I just write my own novel after this.... nope... maybe giving myself a present first for finishing this quest is in order. ahoy H land!

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

23 comments:

  1. HE IS ALIVE! Thank you for continuing with translation and beating your procrastination :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so unexpected and so happy to see you back! Thank you and to Midehira, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOOO. YOU'RE BACK?! MY TITTY MCSUCKY IS BAA—ACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back i just thinking today when tou want updates the novel and suddenly i see the updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME AMONG THE LIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back! maybe you can apply to comico as a translator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did apply at a certain translator team that specialized in isekai manga but because I am used as WN translator, and after a long time no translate, I made many mistake which made my application fall short

      Delete
  7. Sigh... if you like translate why do you not try make it legal, I mean there is a test and if you apply for a embassy or all of them translating letter and stamp them my aunt make like 40 dollars for every letter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st problem: I only highschool grad so it is hard to get employment in my country
      2nd problem: I don't have the channel or any clue where to apply
      3rd problem: I already 30 which might become great deterrence.
      4th....... okay I'm just too used to this NEET life of mine I kinda scared going out.

      Delete
  8. Welcome back, glad you can get your motivation back again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! thank you for continue

    ReplyDelete
  10. LoL. You can't deny who ypu are. You just have to accept it. And adapt from it. Dafk was she saying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u always for ur great work...
    ^^...

    Glad to see u still alive n kickin after the problem that hit u hard...
    >.<...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Back to this world (again) :v

    "as I can speak 4 languages (Indonesian, Javanese, English, and Japanese)", By the way, where do you come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. specifically? Semarang. wanna give me some work? :)

      Delete
  13. How about you sharpen up your Japanese and go for freelancing??

    Then after you get good at translating, you can then choose which area to specialize in.

    Or maybe get your N1 and go to the Japan jobs for foreigners or w.e that website is called so they can hire you lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am currently learning and memorizing Kanji. I got the tutorial for it at kanjishark something and got the anki card for it. and yeah, I also plan to get N1. (currently N3)

      well, I will start out with making my website a good one first with so other thing will follow later.

      Delete
  14. What's the name of the novel in qdian ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was still on hold but I am planning to make a novel with the sims game system. the name is currently the life sim but I am going to rework it later so you better not read it now... I am ashamed lol.

      Delete
  15. Woah, so you are indonesian lol
    Kita sama bung wkwkwk

    We are (probably) from the same country, and we do know in our country even master degree might find it hard to find a damn proper job.

    But... welcome back eros workshop... setelah penantian panjang wkwkwk XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back
    Alhamdulillah you're a live :V

    ReplyDelete