29 November 2018

Just get back online (in Translating)

So my house got invaded by termites. and my room's attic is in a bad shape after the carpenter checked it so I have to move out of my room to let the carpenter renovate my room.

the condition aren't the best for me to work on the translation so yeah... I just took a loooong break.

now the carpenter is done working so I can go back to my room and start working again.

I kinda forgot reporting this earlier tee hee *is smacked

anyway expect update this weekend (or maybe a bit more towards the earlier of next week if my procrastination hit back)

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the update ^w^ I look forward to more chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting... For something other than procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination = The mother of all dropped translations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is you are still in your procrastination mode.

    ReplyDelete