15 June 2012

Japanese Particle「助詞」Part 1

*starting this class please use the translator that is already though in the previous class
(http://erogakuen.blogspot.com/2012/03/japanese-language-tool.html)
because writing again the hiragana is kinda troublesome

List of Japanese Particle:
: explain subject, read as わ when acting as particle.
日本語を勉強します。
I study Japanese Language.
: also, complement meaning between each sentences.
私は日本語を勉強します、貴方日本語を勉強します。
I study Japanese, You also study Japanese.
: made by, about, possessiveness.
このケーキは私作ったです。
that cake is made by me.
この本は日本語本です。
that book is a Japanese language book.
この鉛筆はわたしです。
that pencil is mine.
: - using/ with (a tool).
私はバイク学校へ行きます。
I got to school with/using bikes.
- indicates a location of action at in (continuing action, unspecific place).
私は公園遊びます。
I play in the park.
: transitive verb (need object) indicates direction of an action.
私は御飯たべます。
I eat rice (meal).
: indicates direction or goal. can only be combined with 3 verbs「動詞」: 来ます、行きます、帰ります.
私は日本行きます。
I go to Japan.
: - short term action/ last action. に action won't continue while を and へ continue
私は富士山上ります。
I climb mount fuji. (after I done climbing until the top I come back down from the direction I climb. If using を then I will keep on going because my destination is after the mountain. Same with へ.)
- indicating specific place (unlike で which range is more wider)
私の鉛筆は 机の上あります。
My pencil is the on the table.
- for a purpose.
私は学校へ勉強し行きます。
I go to school to study.
- doing something to someone.
私は貴方花をあげます。
I give you a flower.
: - indicates sentence subject.
日本語を話します。
I am able to speak Japanese.
- but, negation.
日本語は好きです難しいです。
I like Japanese Language but it's hard.
から。。まで : from .. to .. (place, time)
私は毎日8時から3時まで学校に勉強した。
everyday I study at school from 8am until 3pm.

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment