17 March 2017

UPDATE,,, I'm tired... YGDA 64

Pushing myself to the limit and here are another chapter!! I want to praise myself. go go me! *slap own cheek

but I'm tired... next update will be after 2 days maybe.. or 3..

anyway here is the chappie


YGDA 62Adfly


aaaaaaaaaaa.... hungry.... sleepy.... haven't taken a bath....

what do... anyway I'll *** to generate some willpower first
*smacked

Almost forgot to say: Thanks to donator Raymond L!
dude, you've been donating me regularly. thanks a lot!!

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

3 comments:

  1. Wrong title post. It's supposed to be chapter 62 not 64

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^this.
      might wanna work on updating the TOC of this and CC if you're losing track. ya know just to keep yourself organized. >_>
      :P

      as for your low energy problems... fap less. >_>
      lol

      Delete
  2. Seriously you should take a break and take care of yourself. I like many enjoy your translations but not at the cost of someone's health. Take a break, do things you enjoy and go hangout with friends or family to recharge yourself because lately you're been sounding more and more like someone suffering from depression. I hope you'll get better and that I'm just reading too much about this. Cheers for this chapter and thanks.

    ReplyDelete