19 January 2017

Update from the gods! YGDA 58

Sorry for the wait readers, like I said before my sleeping habit is a wreck right now and been suffering from headaches all day long. but I'm fine now. heck if not this would still be delayed.

Anyway here is the latest chapter!


YGDA 58Adfly


My lawsuit problem is still a hard nut to crack. Wish me luck please.
Anyway, enjoy!

PS:
I really want to work on this novel next but seems like the competition for it would be fierce.

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

3 comments:

  1. Oh god.looking at the illustration,i thought she's pregnant.but then i realized thats actually her gigantic-size boobs,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please, the last update to that has been close to a month ago.. even longer before it. =( http://www.novelupdates.com/series/oukoku-e-tsuzuku-michi/

    ReplyDelete