01 September 2016

Working on it and got now fresh blood

Actually, I already cured from a while ago but when I was sick and dunno how to spend time, I stumbled at Zhang Long...

You guys should know the rest.

but then yesterday when I check my email, there is a donation from Hieni Nickholas which reminds me of my duties... thank him for that guys.

so currently doing CC at 75%. would update today if not tomorrow. Just wait for it.

BTW.

meet with my kohai (Junior) at college and ask him to help me translate. but it might take a while until he ready.

just cross finger for us readers!

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

1 comments:

  1. that's the spirit train that slave I mean junior of your to do the work for you...

    thnx for the status update and glad your alive and kicking

    ReplyDelete