21 January 2016

YGDA Ch 28

new update~

YGDA Ch 28                                        adfly Ch 28


This month I work my best to update. So I kinda expect the ads and adfly click will net a lot of $$ for me as I am now don't have as much salary as I used to be when I still work in Japan.


Haha no need to hide I likes money and that is my 1st reason for doing this translation. So I am really thankful to donors and adfly clickers.

ah and for that reason I'm sorry for having too much ads in my blog. I might get too greedy haha.

oh yeah next update will be delayed a bit because some private matters (holidays~~) so be patient for the next update~~

see ya and enjoy the chapter!

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

1 comments:

  1. Ad away! happy to help without having to take money from my wallet! kekekeke

    ReplyDelete