13 December 2015

Not an update. just a random rant

This is not an update.

just saying that I have already updated theTOC of YGDA (what else is there?) and rework my blog appearances.



and another thing. just got my 2nd salary and went to spend it in the best way I can think of.

Buying manga and light novel!



Btw is doing chapter 22. it is also a rom com episode so I kinda get lazy doing it.. or just too tired from work maybe. so it will still take a while to complete.

so until then.. cheers!

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

3 comments:

  1. I think saving the money then spending it on soap land would be better though
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Or go to the legendary comiket and waste it on doujinshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here... if i really just want to read just go to manga cafe or find online raws. ln isn't a bad spending if there's extra artwork though but that usually need overnight lining...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love Gate and OPM lol.

    ReplyDelete