29 May 2015

About Title Changes

I decided to change english version title of Jingi wo Suberu Wakai Kamisama from Young God Weaponary into Young God Divine Armaments because I though it sounds cooler.

Been dead in the procrastinating grave for a while but now gonna start translating again. at most I can translate 1 and a half chapter a day if I'm on it so don't push me up too much please :3

and because I'm still a noob in the translating world, I would appreciate any comment and positive critics to make my blog and my work get better.

might add a donation button to as soon as I finish at least 10 chapter to get more money so I can achieve my dream faster! (read about)

well will be in you all viewer care from now! Yoroshiku!

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment